Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Featured Etsy Blogger

Hey Kids!

It’s time to feature another member of our EtsyBloggers team (it makes me giggle every time I misspell it Bloogers)!

Every month one of our team members is selected to be featured. That means everyone on the team gives their blog and Etsy shop some love.

This month’s featured member is Two Zany Zebras – Specializing in all things zany!

Two Zany Zebra’s shop is full of sweet, goofy, and yes, zany items for your little one. Blankies, clothes, burp cloths, totes, bags, cuddly toys and more.

For more zaniness visit the Two Zany Zebras blog

“I am a SAHM of two silly zany kids. They keep me busy and on the brink of insanity. I am trying to find a balance between kids, husband, self, housework, scrapbooking, sewing, and selling things on etsy. I love being with family, having fun, the outdoors, and being creative.”

So stop on by and get your fill of zaniness! If you’d like to join EtsyBloggers see the team link to the right.