Sunday, September 7, 2008

Blog Tag


I’ve been tagged!

One of my favorite reads Trapped in the 80’s Moms(if you grew up in the 1980s you must read her blog!), tagged me.


I don’t know much about this game so I did some searching. It appears there are quite a few variations. The main version consists of listing 5 unusual things about yourself and tagging 5 others. The version I was tagged with involves listing 7 random things about yourself and 7 strange things and then tagging 6 others. I don’t know about you but isn’t that sort of the same thing? I don’t know if I can dredge up 14 strange/random things so I’ll revert back to the earlier version. But I’ll do 7 :)

1. I don’t like chocolate. I can tolerate it in small, very milky doses. Those little valentine chocolates are the perfect amount!


2. I know Latin. I use “know” loosely. It’s not exactly like many people are fluent in Latin. Except maybe the pope.


3. I once broke 2 boards with my head at a Christmas party. It was a talent show and I was taking Tae Kwon Do. After breaking a dozen boards with hands and feet (in my formal gown) I wowed the crowd with my skull cracking finale.


4. I’m tone deaf. Cant sing, can’t whistle. Maybe I should try out for American Idol.


5. I was featured in Ranger Rick magazine as a child. My mother adopted a wild mustang and the magazine did a small feature on how we raised it. It is truly unfortunate that the main photo in the article forever immortalized my first and last perm.


6. I love food prep. My favorite part of cooking is the chopping and prepping of food. Well, and the eating part too.


7. I have about 9 years of college but still no bachelors degree. I love school and learning new things. It’s the focusing on one subject long enough to graduate that I have a hard time with (ei, the above Latin). I do have a couple Associates though.


So who are the lucky 5 to be tagged? Here are 5 bloggers from my EtsyBloggers street team.


Tag! Your it!












P.S. If any of you 5 have already played let me know and I'll pass it on to another teammate.