I’ve been tagged!
One of my favorite reads Trapped in the 80’s Moms(if you grew up in the 1980s you must read her blog!), tagged me.
I don’t know much about this game so I did some searching. It appears there are quite a few variations. The main version consists of listing 5 unusual things about yourself and tagging 5 others. The version I was tagged with involves listing 7 random things about yourself and 7 strange things and then tagging 6 others. I don’t know about you but isn’t that sort of the same thing? I don’t know if I can dredge up 14 strange/random things so I’ll revert back to the earlier version. But I’ll do 7 :)
1. I don’t like chocolate. I can tolerate it in small, very milky doses. Those little valentine chocolates are the perfect amount!
2. I know Latin. I use “know” loosely. It’s not exactly like many people are fluent in Latin. Except maybe the pope.
3. I once broke 2 boards with my head at a Christmas party. It was a talent show and I was taking Tae Kwon Do. After breaking a dozen boards with hands and feet (in my formal gown) I wowed the crowd with my skull cracking finale.
4. I’m tone deaf. Cant sing, can’t whistle. Maybe I should try out for American Idol.
5. I was featured in Ranger Rick magazine as a child. My mother adopted a wild mustang and the magazine did a small feature on how we raised it. It is truly unfortunate that the main photo in the article forever immortalized my first and last perm.
6. I love food prep. My favorite part of cooking is the chopping and prepping of food. Well, and the eating part too.
7. I have about 9 years of college but still no bachelors degree. I love school and learning new things. It’s the focusing on one subject long enough to graduate that I have a hard time with (ei, the above Latin). I do have a couple Associates though.
So who are the lucky 5 to be tagged? Here are 5 bloggers from my EtsyBloggers street team.
Tag! Your it!
P.S. If any of you 5 have already played let me know and I'll pass it on to another teammate.