Monday, April 30, 2012

Oilcloth Table Covers

Oh how I love the happy colors of oilcloth. I am already preparing inventory for the Farm Chicks show in June and these table covers are always a hit.There are 23 tablecloths in that stack and it looks so small in the picture! They are all bound in my own handmade bias binding :)

Here they are as I picked out the trims. I haven't seen the table underneath in a week! I may be listing some of these on Etsy but most of them are destined for Farm Chicks. You just may have to go to Spokane to get one!

As I mentioned in my last post, I love oilcloth but am afraid I am going to discontinue using it. I just have too many issues with plastic guys! I will use up what's left of my inventory and then it will be no more :( But have no fear, there are many super awesome shops on Etsy who will continue to supply you all with their super awesome oilcloth goods!