Friday, December 5, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like...



...Complete holiday madness. It doesn't take much to get me rushed and flustered and boy am I in a dither! The promos are done and I'm trying to make sure my shop is all stocked up for the hordes of holiday shoppers (hey, I'm thinking positive here folks. Positive cash flow, that is). But most of my inventory went out to a bunch of new consignment accounts.


So I sewed, and photographed and finished all my half-finished projects and it's all finally coming together! Better late than never! Here are a few of the new items available in my shop (or will be by this weekend).

Ladybug and Bumble Bee pot holders. Ladybugs available now, Bees by this weekend.

Fabric Fortune Cookies. Aren't they cute? Many more to come including little bags of 3.

Oilcloth place mats. Shiny reversible joy! Sets of 4 available now.

Hope your holidays are happy!